Back Pain Relief
Dealing with back pain can be difficult for most people. It’s a problem that a big part of the community experiences as they get older. Whether it’s from old age, a lot of physical work, or something else, back pain is a real issue that can cripple some people. How can you deal with it?
The Lowdown on Nutritional and Other Approaches
– Alpha GPC & Piracetam – Alpha GPC is a compound found in the brain and Piracetam is a nootropic drug in the racetams group. There’s been evidence that Piracetam can help with chronic back pain, and you can try taking Peak Nootropics Alpha GPC to help with these issues.
– Glucosamine and Chondroitin – Both of these chemicals are commonly found in the human body. If you are looking to help ease the pain from back problems, these are great! They also help with knee problems and help reduce the pain in other joints as well.
– Noopept –Noopept is a nootropic that could help with your back pain. Some studies have concluded that Noopept is around 1000 times more potent that Piracetam!
– Vitamin D – Vitamin D is a vitamin present in humans which helps the absorption of iron, zinc, magnesium and calcium. Because human bones need calcium to grow, it’s a great idea to buy products with Vitamin D to potentially help reduce back pain.
– Devil’s Claw – This herb can help relieve inflammation and pain. Some studies concluded that after a few weeks of using this herb (in capsule form), users reported improvements in their joints, as well as reduced pain.
– Omega-3 Fatty Acids – These acids are commonly found in fish and studies have shown that a steady intake of Omega-3 Fatty Acids helps improve bone health, which means it can help with chronic back pain.
– Turmeric – Turmeric is an herb which is commonly used in curry powder and has been proven to help protect the bone structure. It also helps relieve joint pain and improve general bone health.
– Capsaicin – Capsaicin is the main element in Chili Peppers. Some studies have shown that Capsaicin can help reduce the feeling of pain because it overwhelms our pain receptors. You will feel a burn in your mouth, but it can help with back and joint pain!
Natural Ways to Relieve Back Pain
– Movement and Exercise – It might seem crazy to exercise when you feel so much pain, but it’s been proven that moving around and exercising may lead to reducing the amount of pain you feel. Your body warms up, and you receive a boost of adrenaline which helps you feel less pain!
– Magnesium can help – Magnesium has been known to help improve bone health and can potentially alleviate some chronic pain symptoms.
– Reduce Acidity – Acids can have an adverse impact on the bone and can sometimes cause pain issues. Consider reducing acidity, especially in your diet!
– Deal with Dehydration – It’s crucial to keep your body hydrated all the time because a lack of water can have a significant impact on health. You will feel pain, and you will be tired if you aren’t hydrated properly. This can lead to several chronic ache issues!
There are many ways to help with back pain, whether they are natural or with the help of supplements. All in all, you are the one making the choice! Whatever you choose as your method of fighting back pain – be optimistic! Believing that you can make a change and help your body feel less pain is half the job! Be sure to lead a healthier lifestyle when your back pain goes away (if it’s possible to go away completely) so you don’t encounter similar problems in the future. Exercise daily and keep your body hydrated. Exercising makes your body sweat, and it needs to replenish lost water. Stay healthy!